Preserving cord blood stem cells you are investing in the future health of your baby. Some statistics about the cord blood stem cells:
- stem cell therapy - is the "gold standard" in the treatment of more than 100 serious illnesses (leukemia, anemia, autoimmune diseases, endocrine disorders that ophthalmic and other). No medicines can replace the stem cells;
- more than 5,000 clinical trials of stem cells are underway in the world (diabetes, cerebral palsy, autism, multiple sclerosis and others);
- cord blood stem cells are younger and more active than the bone marrow stem cells, as they are stored at the beginning of life in a state of high biological activity;
- statistically 2 of 3 mortality facts at oncological diseases due to the inability to promptly find a suitable donor of stem cells;
- at least 3 of the 7 people on the planet will need a stem cell transplant to 70 years of age.